Cerno Aeris 30 LED Linear Pendant Light
design by Nick Sheridan
Aeris has the organic and often wild swirls of walnut grain that are interrupted by rigorous slits and inlays that punctuate each face to create a beautiful juxtaposition, making each fixture unique. The glow of the illuminated wood seen through the slits creates a rich composition of light and shadow. Includes 72" standard cable that can be shortened in field.
The Aeris was a collaboration with New York based designer Frank Carfaro of Desiron.
Walnut, aluminum, white polymer shade (CM-052)
A: Brushed Aluminum
B: Black Anodized Aluminum
D: Dark Stained Walnut
W: Oiled Walnut
- Ceiling canopy included that matches fixture's metal finish
- LED power consumption: 16 Watts
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Light color: 2700º K (warm) / 3500 K (cool)
- down light: 1030 lumens, up light: 690 lumens
- Light output: 1720 lumens
- Dimmable (use ELV or TRIAC dimmer)
- Energy efficient LED light source
6" W x 8" H x 30" L
1 x 16W 2700K or 3500K LED strip (included)
120-277 V AC input voltage, 0-10 V dimming, TRIAC and ELV dimming at 120 V AC only (P1)
Made to order. 4 to 6 weeks delivery lead time.