Cerno Aeris 54 LED Linear Pendant
Designed by Nick Sheridan in 2019
The Aeris was a collaboration with New York based designer Frank Carfaro of Desiron. The organic and often wild swirls of walnut grain are interrupted by rigorous slits and inlays that punctuate each face to create a beautiful juxtaposition, making each fixture unique. The glow of the illuminated wood seen through the cut slits creates a rich composition of light and shadow.
- Materials: Solid Wood, Aluminum
- Aeris 54 weight: 15 lb
- Light source: integrated LED
- Light output - total: 1720 Lumens source
- Light output - downlight: 1030 Lumens source
- Light output - uplight: 690 Lumens source
- Light color: 2700 K or 3500 K
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 16 W
- Linear canopy included
- Wood canopy covers: Walnut CM-001 and Dark stained walnut CM-002
- Suitable for a sloped ceiling
- Wood grain will vary
- cUL US Listed
- Made in USA
- Overall dimension: 54"W x 6"H x 8"L
- Canopy dimension: 20.6"L x 4"W x 1.3"H
- Drop length field adjustable: 72"
120-277 V 120 V AC input voltage TRIAC, ELV and 0-10 V dimmable 240 and 277 V input only 0-10 V dimmable (P1)
16 Watt 1720 Lumens 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI 90
Usually ships in 5 to 7 business days. Please to find out the availability of this item.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective. Please notify us via email with pictures within 24 hours for defective or incorrect product received.