Arne Jacobsen City Hall Alarm Clock
Design by Arne Jacobsen, 1956
The City Hall alarm clock was inspired by one of Arne Jacobsen’s most detailed projects, Rodovre City Hall. Comprised of a black case and face in a glossy hard PE body, curved crystal, and stainless steel feet, the clock is a welcome addition to a nightstand or desk. The tabletop alarm clock is unobtrusive, making it an excellent choice for a variety of interior spaces. A timeless classic, the alarm clock includes special IC alarm and a LED light.
- Lens: Polycarbonate crack-resistant lens
- Case: Black
- Dimensions: Ø: 4.3” x H: 4.5”
- Dial Color: Black
- Hand Color: White
- Materials: Glossy ABS case with a solid stainless steel base
- Movement: Quiet precision quartz
- Movement brand: Copenhagen Watch Group
- Third Hand Alarm: Bell alarm, IC motion sensor, snooze function (5 times at 10 minute intervals)
- Battery: 2 pcs. AA 1,5V (not included)
If in stock, item will ship in 5 to 7 business days.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.