Arne Jacobsen Roman Alarm Clock
Design by Arne Jacobsen, 1942
The Roman alarm clock is inspired by the clock tower that Arne Jacobsen and Erik Moller designed for the Aarhus City Hall in 1942. Comprised of a black case and white face in a glossy hard PE body, curved crystal, and stainless steel feet, the clock is a welcome addition to a nightstand or desk. It features the distinct roman markers from the original clock tower design. A timeless classic, the alarm clock includes special IC alarm and a LED light.
- Lens: Polycarbonate crack-resistant lens
- Case: Black
- Dimensions: Ø: 4.3” x H: 4.5”
- Dial Color: White
- Hand Color: Black
- Materials: Glossy white ABS case with a solid stainless steel base
- Movement: Quiet precision quartz
- Movement brand: Copenhagen Watch Group
- Third Hand Alarm: Bell alarm, IC motion sensor, snooze function (5 times at 10 minute intervals)
- Battery: 2 pcs. AA 1,5V (not included)
If in stock, item will ship in 5 to 7 business days.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.