Arne Jacobsen Station Alarm Clock Black
Design by Arne Jacobsen<, 1939
The Station alarm clock was designed for H.J. Hansen, manager of Lauritz Knudsen, who saw potential in Arne Jacobsen as a young architect in 1939. Comprised of a black case and white face in a glossy hard PE body, curved crystal, and stainless steel feet, the clock is a welcome addition to a nightstand or desk. It's unobtrusive, making it an excellent choice for a variety of interior spaces. A timeless classic, the alarm clock includes special IC alarm and a LED light.
- Lens: Polycarbonate crack-resistant lens
- Case: Black
- Dimensions: Ø: 4.3” x H: 4.5”
- Dial Color: White
- Hand Color: Grey/Black
- Materials: Glossy ABS case with a solid stainless steel base
- Movement: Quiet precision quartz
- Movement brand: Copenhagen Watch Group
- Third Hand Alarm: Bell alarm, IC motion sensor, snooze function (5 times at 10 minute intervals)
- Battery: 2 pcs. AA 1,5V (not included)
If in stock, item will ship in 5 to 7 business days.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.