Arne Jacobsen Station Alarm Clock Racing Green
Design by Arne Jacobsen, 1939
The Station alarm clock was designed for H.J. Hansen, manager of Lauritz Knudsen, who saw potential in Arne Jacobsen as a young architect in 1939. Comprised of a burgundy case and white face in a glossy hard PE body, curved crystal, and IP gold stainless steel feet, the clock is a welcome addition to a nightstand or desk. It's unobtrusive, making it an excellent choice for a variety of interior spaces. A timeless classic, the alarm clock includes special IC alarm and a LED light.
- Lens: Polycarbonate crack-resistant lens
- Case: Grey
- Dimensions: Ø: 4.3” x H: 4.5”
- Dial Color: Racing Green
- Hand Color: Gold/Black
- Materials: Glossy ABS case with IP gold stainless steel base
- Movement: Quiet precision quartz
- Movement brand: Copenhagen Watch Group
- Third Hand Alarm: Bell alarm, IC motion sensor, snooze function (5 times at 10 minute intervals)
- Battery: 2 pcs. AA 1,5V (not included)
If in stock, item will ship in 5 to 7 business days.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.