Cerno Astrum 11 Pendant
Designed by Nick Sheridan
Inspiration for the Astrum dates back to the first light fixture the three of us ever made after starting Cerno. The varying depths of the flat panels strategically obstruct a direct view of the light source. Light reflects off the inside of the outer panels and bounces off the inner panels producing a halo washing effect. The oculus at the bottom functions to emit a useful amount of downlighting. This design manages to pay homage to past modern designs while also feeling a bit futuristic.
- Materials: Matte black with matte white interior (CM-085) (B), distressed brass (CM-096) (D) or gloss white (CM-054) (W)
- Product weight: 2 lb
- Light source: E26 Medium Base
- Lamping: E26 base, type A lamp (bulb not included)
- Input voltage: 250 V AC max
- Power usage: 60 W max
- Driver must be housed in J-box
- Textured Black Powder coat (CM-049) low profile round canopy with SVT-3 Cable, Black (CM-039)
- Suitable for a sloped ceiling
- cUL US Listed
- Made in USA
- Overall dimension: 11" Dia. x 10.25" H
- Canopy dimension: 5" Dia. x 0.3" H
- Drop length field adjustable: 96"
- Matte Black with Matte White interior
- Distressed Brass
- Gloss White
120-277 V 120 V input: TRIAC, ELV & 0-10 V dimmable
240 & 277 V input: only 0-10 V dimmable (P1)
1 x 60W max E26 base, type A lamp, 250 V AC max bulb not included
Usually ships in 5 to 7 business days. Please to find out the availability of this item.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective. Please notify us via email with pictures within 24 hours for defective or incorrect product received.