Atollo Glass Table Lamp by Oluce
235: Table lamp giving direct and diffused light in opaline blown Murano glass diffuser. With universal dimmer.
236: Table lamp giving direct and diffused light in opaline blown Murano glass diffuser. With double switch.
237: Table lamp giving direct and diffused light in opaline blown Murano glass diffuser. With universal dimmer.
Design Vico Magistretti, 1977
Designed in 1977 by Vico Magistretti, over the years, Atollo has become the archetype of the table lamp, winning the Compasso dï¾’Oro in 1979 and completely revolutionising the way we imagine the classic bedside lamp. The geometric shapes that compose it ï¾– cylinder, cone and hemisphere ï¾– have resulted in a product that is decorative and essential at the same time, disconnected from the historical period and the fashions of the moment, and one that has now fully become one of the icons of Italian design. Atollo is available in three different sizes and in different finishes: opaline opaque metal/blown glass.Specifications
- Materials: Metal / Blown Glass
- Color: Opaline Opaque
- 235: 2 x max 100 W (E27) + 2 x max 25 W (E14) - universal dimmer
- 236: 2 x max 40 W (E14) + 1 x max 25 W (E14)
- 237: 2 x max 75 W (E27) + 1 x max 40 W (E14) - universal dimmer
- 235: 19.7ï¾” Diameter Shade x 27.6ï¾” H x 7.8ï¾” Base
- 236: 9.8ï¾” Diameter Shade x 13.8ï¾” H x 3.9ï¾” Base
- 237: 15ï¾” Diameter Shade x 19.7ï¾” H x 5.9ï¾” Base
Usually ships in 5 to 7 business days. Please to find out the availability of this item.
to find out the availability of this item.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective. Please notify us via email with pictures within 24 hours for defective or incorrect product received.