Berlin Wall/Ceiling Lamp by Oluce
Wall/Ceiling lamp giving direct and diffused led light in metal. Sand-blasted wired glass diffuser.
Design Christophe Pillet, 2017
Christophe Pillet designed Berlin, an object that calls into question the common understanding of the ceiling light, turning its traditional discreet character upside down to transform it into an elegant and decorative feature.
Available in the ø40 and ø50 ceiling versions or the ø30 version for use either as a ceiling light or wall light, Berlin takes the form of a thick metal ring with a slender profile enclosing a disc of wire mesh glass inside it. The anodized brass finish recalls echoes of Art Deco, given a contemporary update in the shapes, and in the use of LED as the light source.Specifications
- Materials: Metal/Sand-blasted wired glass
- Color: Anodized brass
- 720: 2 x max 10 W (E14 - LED)
- 721: 2 x max 15 W (E27 - LED)
- 722: 4 x max 15 W (E27 - LED)
- 720: 11.8” Diameter Shade x 11.8” H x 3.9” Base
- 721: 15.7” Diameter Shade x 15.7” H x 4.3” Base
- 722: 19.7” Diameter Shade x 15.7” H x 4.3” Base
If in stock, item ships within 10 to 15 business days.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.