Pablo Designs Bola Disc 32" Pendant Light
Pablo Pardo + Pablo Studio 2017
Bola Disc is a uniquely expressive LED Pendant system featuring a distinctive range of chromated disc reflectors that give the illusion of weightlessness by mirroring its surroundings. Available in 4 distinct sizes, Bola Disc pairs an elegant globe diffuser made of opaline glass with exquisitely polished stainless steel or aluminum discs in chrome, brass, rose gold and lacquered white to appease the most discerning tastes. Dependent on size, Bola provides up to 1550 lumens of warm ambient light and is fully dimmable, providing unparalleled illumination. Bola can be suspended individually, in series, or as striking chandelier groupings for residential, contract, and hospitality settings alike.
- Voltage: 120 or 240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Uses only 9W to 14W of power (90% more efficient than a comparable halogen light source, 40% more efficient than CFLs)
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Luminosity: 560 Lumens (18ï¾”)
- Luminaire efficacy: 57 Lumens/Watt
- Color Rendition Index: 95 CRI
- 50K hour lifespan
- Cord Length: 10ï¾’ (3m) (Field cuttable)
Aluminum or SS Disc
Opal Glass Globe
LED High-Output chip on board which lasts for 50K hours or 25 years of daily use
Cable Length: 120" or 10-ft
Ships in 3 to 5 business days.
5-year Limited Warranty
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.