Pablo Designs Bola Disc Table Lamp
design by Pablo Pardo Studio
Bola Disc Table's iconic silhouette is defined by its elegant chromed stainless steel disc shade positioned at 45 degrees while elevated by an opaline glass globe diffusor that appears to float over its marble cylinder base. The shade can be rotated 360 degrees to provide multiple lighting possibilities allowing its friendly asymmetric design to cast both direct and indirect light where you need it most.
This distinctly iconic design is perfectly suited for desks, bedside stands, and reading nooks. Bola Disc Table also features full-range dimming via a discreet push button switch and is available in a variety of exquisite base and shade combinations in marble and polished stainless steel.
Bola Disc Table pairs a mirror-polished stainless steel disc and opaline glass globe with a solid marble base.Features
- Minimal use of materials
- Contains no hazardous materials such as mercury
- Lasts for 50K hours or 25 years of daily use
- Uses only 8W of power (90% more efficient than a comparable halogen light source, 40% more efficient than CFLs)
- 360 shade rotation
- Fully dimmable
- Voltage: 120V-240V 60Hz
- Bulb Type: LED COB
- Power consumption: 8W
- Color temperature: 2700K
- Luminosity: 560 Lumens
- Luminaire efficacy: 57 Lumens/Watt
- Color Rendition Index: 95 CRI
- ADA compliant
- Title 20 compliant
- 50K hour lifespan
- Cable length: 8' (244cm)
- 1 year warranty
- Marble base
- Stainless Steel shade
- Opal glass globe
- Fabric cord
- Carrara White Marble with Brass or Chrome Shade
- Marquina Black Marble with Brass or Gun Metal Shade
Ships in 3 to 5 business days.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.