Pablo Designs Bola Felt 24" Pendant Light
Pablo Pardo + Pablo Studio 2017
Bola Felt is a uniquely soft and expressive LED pendant that’s designed to features and undulating wool felt shade., that is available in 2 distinct sizes: 24” (61 cm) and 32” (81 cm). Its elegant globe diffusor is made of opaline glass and is available in 6” (15 cm) and 8” (20 cm) sizes. Bola Felt casts up to 1000 lumens of warm ambient light and is fully dimmable, providing unparalleled illumination with relaxed personalities. Bola can be suspended individually, in series, or in considered groupings for both residential and hospitality settings alike.
- Voltage: 120 or 240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Uses only 13W of power (90% more efficient than a comparable halogen light source, 40% more efficient than CFLs)
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Luminosity: up to 880 Lumens
- Luminaire efficacy: 57 Lumens/Watt
- Color Rendition Index: 94 CRI
- 50K hour lifespan
- Cord Length: 10’ (3m) (Field cuttable)
Wool Felt Shade
Opal Glass Globe
LED High-Output chip on board which lasts for 50K hours or 25 years of daily use
Cable Length: 120" or 10-ft
Made in USA
Ships in 3 to 5 business days.
5-year Limited Warranty
This item is final sale and not eligible for return.