Santa & Cole Cirio Chandelier L, 40-light
design by Antoni Arola, 2015
The Cirio Chandelier pools a large body of light onto a focal axis that stands out hugely from its surrounding area. Its dense array of concentric rings, from which twenty, thirty and even forty light sources may be hung thanks to the enlargeable diameter of the structure, gives off a warm, powerful light with a major visual impact. Its design easily accommodates changing the shade to create different ambiences and arrangements from Sargadelos porcelain (lighting up with the warmth of an altar candle) to translucent opal glass or the opaque grace of brass.
- Capsule with LED module, translucent white diffuser and heat sink with black matte finish
- 3 lampshade options: white porcelain, polished brass and white opal glass
- Black aluminum circular structure 63" dia. for 40 light sources
- Adjustable black metallic circular ceiling plate + equipment (dimming systems 1-10V / DALI). External dimmer switch 1-10V / DALI not included
- 2 hanging system options:
- Direct cable to canopy
- Direct cable to ceiling
- Suitable for Junction Box
40 x Module of 4 LEDs
Power System: 228W
LED Power: 5.7 W
Operating Current: 530 mA
Input: 120 ~ 277 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz)
Color Temperature: 2700K
Typical CRI: 90
Lifetime: 40,000 hours
White porcelain: 3.9" dia. x 8.3" H
White opal glass: 4.3" dia. x 8.3" H
Polished brass: 4.3" dia. (bottom) x 3.9" dia. (top) x 8.3" H
Overall diameter: 63"
Adjustable cable: 89"-260"
Electrical cable: 5 m / 196.8"
40 x 5.7W LED modules (included)
This is a production item. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks to ship.
Made in Spain
CIC40: Black circular metal
CIP01: White porcelain
CIP05: White opal glass
CIP06: Polished Brass
CIC40 + 40 CIP05: Black structure + 40 x White opal glass shade
This item is final sale and not eligible for return.