Cerno Claudo LED Pendant
Designed by Nick Sheridan in 2019
The Claudo showcases the beautiful natural walnut wood grain and sets it against the rigorous slits cut in each face as they wrap around the simple, clean shade form. A beautiful glow emanates from each slit, showing the striking rectilinear composition, in which all four sides are unique.
- Materials: Solid Wood, Polymer
- Product weight: 3 lb
- Light source: integrated LED
- Light output: 345 Lumens source
- Light color: 2700 K or 3500 K
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 3.2 W
- Driver location: must be housed in J-box
- Brushed aluminum CM-006 low-profile square canopy with white braided cord included
- Accent pendants can be clustered by using multi-point round canopy or multi-point linear canopy
- Suitable for a sloped ceiling
- Wood grain will vary
- cUL US Listed
- Made in USA
- Overall dimension: 5"W x 5"H x 7.25"L
- Canopy dimension: 4.5"L x 4.5"W x 0.38"H
- Drop length field adjustable: 72"
- Driver dimensions: 2" x 1.3" x 1"
- External LED driver: 2.25" x 1.5" x 1"
120 V AC input voltage ELV dimming only P1
3.2 W Watt 345 Lumens 120 Volt Integrated LED CRI 90
Please allow 4 to 5 weeks to deliver.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.