Leff D42 Tube Watch
design by Piet Hein Eek, 2015
The extruded ring used in the tube clock asked for a more prominent role and so the idea for a tube watch arose. As opposed to the tube clock, where the aesthetics were a result of the concept, the tube watch used the extruded ring as a starting point for the design. The precisely cut ring and the high quality materials give this watch its refined, yet tough and industrial character.
- Case: D-Line case with pressed bezel and screwed down case back
- Lens: Mineral glass
- Movement: Japanese Miyota 2035 - 3 hand
- Strap: 22mm - 120/80mm black or brown leather strap with solid stainless steel buckle closure
- Crown: Push/pull crown with diamond cut teeth
- Water Resistance: 5ATM / 50 meter
- Battery Type: SR626SW
1.62" dia x 0.42" thickness x 0.87" strap width
Ships in 3 to 5 business days.
Made in Amsterdam
LT72001: D42 Stainless Steel with black leather strap
LT72002: D42 Stainless Steel with brown leather strap
LT72011: D42 Matte Black with black leather strap
LT72012: D42 Matte Black with brown leather strap
LT72021: D42 Brushed Brass with black leather strap
LT72022: D42 Brushed Brass with brown leather strap
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.