Danese Milano by Artemide Eclittica 20 Suspension
design by Carlotta de Bevilacqua
Eclittica 20 is a suspended luminaire for diffused lighting. The materials are aluminum painted in either black, red, white or gold and a methacrylate diffuser.
Created with advanced flexible printed LED circuit boards which ensure performance stability and light control, Eclittica's circular aesthetic is created for and by optimal optical technology.
- Body in polycarbonate
- Canopy in painted aluminum
- Lamp type: LED
- Delivered lumens: 1205lm
- Light output ratio: 86.07lm/W
- Power consumption: 14W
- LED type: 12W Array (integrated)
- CCT (Correlated Color Temperature): 3000K
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): >80
- Life expectancy: 50000 hours
- Control type: Dimmable 2-Wire
- Input Voltage: 120V
- Driver: HARVARD ENGINEERING - 1 x CLK20-350P-120-B
7 7/8" W x 3 3/15" Depth x 28 3/4" overall height
14W LED Array (included)
This item is On Order Only. Please allow to ship from our warehouse within 10 to 16 weeks.
5 year Limited warranty
Made in Italy
DDEC01001028: Eclittica 20 White
DDEC01002038: Eclittica 20 Black
DDEC01003018: Eclittica 20 Red
DDEC01004138: Eclittica 20 Gold
This item is final sale and not eligible for return.