Danese Milano by Artemide Eclittica 20 Wall/Ceiling Lamp
design by Carlotta de Bevilacqua
Eclittica 20 is a wall or ceiling luminaire for diffused lighting. The materials are aluminum painted in either black, red, white or gold and a methacrylate diffuser.
Created with advanced flexible printed LED circuit boards which ensure performance stability and light control, Eclittica's circular aesthetic is created for and by optimal optical technology.
- Body in polycarbonate
- Wall/Ceiling mounting base in painted aluminum
- Lamp type: LED
- Power consumption: 14W
- LED type: 12W Array (integrated)
- CCT (Correlated Color Temperature): 3000K
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): >80
- Life expectancy: 50000 hours
- Control type: Dimmable 2-Wire
- Input Voltage: 120V
- Driver: HARVARD ENGINEERING - 1 x CLK20-350P-120-B
7 7/8" H x 9 1/5" L x 1 3/8" W
14W LED Array (included)
This item is On Order Only. Please allow to ship from our warehouse within 10 to 16 weeks.
5 year Limited warranty
Made in Italy
DDEC02001028: Eclittica 20 White
DDEC02002038: Eclittica 20 Black
DDEC02003018: Eclittica 20 Red
DDEC02004138: Eclittica 20 Gold
This item is final sale and not eligible for return.