Artemide Empatia 26 Suspension Lamp
design by Carlotta de Bevilacqua and Paola di Arianello
Cable suspended luminaire for diffused lighting. Empatia is marriage of art and science. The hand-blown glass diffuser displays an ombre progression of opacity from transparent to frosted from base to top allowing efficient light diffusion without glare. The white-painted bottom plate within the diffuser reflects light created by the internal LED "pipe".
- Base in die-cast aluminum
- Diffuser in handblown glass clear towards the top and frosted at the bottom
- Light pipe in low absorption coefficient methacrylate
- Plate within diffuser in aluminum
- Diffuser allows for reflection of light without glaring and without losing efficiency
- Light pipe guides light to the diffuser
- Standard or extended cable length
- Lamp type: LED
- Delivered lumens: 710lm
- Light output ratio: 44.38lm/W
- Power consumption: 16W
- LED type: 14W C.O.B. (integrated)
- CCT (Correlated Color Temperature): 3000K
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): >80
- Life expectancy: 50000 hours
- Control type: On/Off
- Input Voltage: 120V-277V
- Driver: ROAL - 1 x RSLD035-12
Diffuser: Clear & Frosted
Body & Canopy: White
10 1/4" dia. x 19 3/4" - 82 11/16" max height
Extended length: 216"
16W LED C.O.B. (included)
Please allow to ship from our warehouse within 2 to 4 weeks.
5 year Limited warranty
Made in Italy
1819018A: Empatia 26, standard cable length
1819018A-EXT: Empatia 26, extended cable length
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.