Artemide Empatia Floor Lamp
design by Carlotta de Bevilacqua and Paola di Arianello
Empatia is marriage of art and science. The hand-blown glass diffuser displays an ombre progression of opacity from transparent to frosted from base to top allowing efficient light diffusion without glare.
The white-painted bottom plate within the diffuser reflects light created by the internal LED "pipe". The die-cast aluminum base holds a touch dimmer.
- Heat sink and electronic unit in painted aluminum
- Diffuser in handblown glass clear towards the bottom and frosted at the top
- Light pipe in low absorption coefficient methacrylate
- Glass bottom plate within diffuser in painted aluminum
- Stem in aluminum
- Floor base in steel
- Diffuser allows for reflection of light without glaring and without losing efficiency
- Light pipe guides the light to the diffuser
- Interchangeable plug options accommodate most countries electrical outlets
- Lamp type: LED
- Delivered lumens: 710lm
- Light output ratio: 44.38lm/W
- Power consumption: 16W
- LED type: 14W C.O.B. (integrated)
- CCT (Correlated Color Temperature): 3000K
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): >80
- Life expectancy: 50000 hours
- Control type: DIMMABLE (On stem)
- Input Voltage: 120-240V
- Driver: Plug-in
Diffuser: Clear & Frosted
Stem & Base: White
10 1/4" D x 57 1/32" H
16W LED C.O.B. (included)
Please allow to ship from our warehouse within 2 to 4 weeks.
5 year Limited warranty
Made in Italy
This item is final sale and not eligible for return.