Empire 8-Light Gold Finish Clear Crystal Flush Mount Ceiling Light 16" Diameter x 8" H Medium by Worldwide Lighting
Transitional 1-Tier Round Medium Flush Mount by Worldwide Lighting W33011G16
This Worldwide Lighting Empire Collection is Interior Designer recommended for Foyer, Dining Room and Living Room.
- Polished Gold plated brass frame for durability dressed with 30 percent full lead crystal
- Uses 8 x 40W max candelabra base incandescent E12 bulb (not included)
- Compatible with a standard wall dimmer. Use a dimmable incandescent E12 bulb with a standard dimmer to create your desired ambiance
- For energy savings, use a 4W LED E12 base bulb (sold separately)
- Flush Mount Round Shape Ceiling Light
- UL and cUL Listed to US and Canadian safety standards
- For Dry Locations only including kitchen, living room, dining room, bedroom, foyer, hallway and most areas in the bathroom
- Hardware included
- Assembly required. Because of the high quality of the crystals used, each crystal string is packed individually for secure shipping, so additional time is necessary for assembly.
- This fixture needs to be hardwired. Professional installation service is necessary for safe installation.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
- Metal Finish: Polished Gold
- Color: Clear Crystal
- Crystal Quality: Spectra lead crystal of 30 percent PbO Lead Oxide for finest refractive crystal
- Fixture Width: 16 inches
- Fixture Depth/Extension: 16 inches
- Fixture Height: 8 inches
- Dimension Range: diameter from 13 inches to 16 inches
- Fixture Weight: 24 lb
- Hanging Weight: 24 lb
- Lamping: 8 x E12 B10 Candelabra Incandescent 2800 Lumens 2700K 100 CRI 40W max per bulb 320W total max 120V (not included)
Usually ships in 5 to 7 business days. Please to find out the availability of this item.
to find out the availability of this item.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective. Please notify us via email with pictures within 24 hours for defective or incorrect product received.