Cerno Fons Floor Lamp
Designed by Nick Sheridan in 2019
The goal with the Fons was to minimize the structure and visual massing of the fixture while maximizing the reach or cantilever. The delicate boom arm, upheld by a tension cable, gently bends while reaching out to almost horizontal where it suspends the light. The structural design is an extremely effective way to resolve the forces associated with such a long reach. It is so effective and efficient that it seems to float with a weightlessness at the tip.
- Materials: Solid Wood, Metal, Linen Shade
- Product weight: 65 lb
- Light source: medium base E26 socket
- Lamping: E26 base, type A lamp, 60 W max
- Input voltage: 120 V AC max
- Includes 72" clear silver cord with inline foot switch 24" from base
- Bottom diffuser included CM-051
- Wood grain will vary
- Included dimmable LED A19 bulb
- Light output: 800 Lumens source
- Light color: 2700 K
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 11 W
- cUL US Listed
- Made in USA
Width 19" x Height 91" x Depth 96"
10.5 Watt 800 Lumens 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp Included
Usually ships in 5 to 7 business days. Please to find out the availability of this item.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective. Please notify us via email with pictures within 24 hours for defective or incorrect product received.