Cerno Fortis LED Wall Sconce
Designed by Nick Sheridan in 2019
The Fortis wall sconce is a great example of the collaborative design process. The initial concept from the New York based Desiron was refined over many iterations. We then worked with the local Southern California artisan glass company Siemon & Salazar to achieve a very specific bubbled glass lens that diffuses the light. It is a strong and sophisticated display of three elements: a piece of metal, a piece of wood, and a piece of glass all beautifully showcased in light.
- Materials: Solid Wood, Metal, Artisan Glass Option, Marble Option
- Product weight: 10 lb
- Light source: integrated LED
- Light output: 565 Lumens source
- Light color: 2700 K or 3500 K
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 7 W
- Wood grain, bubbles in glass, and stone will vary
- Bubbles in glass will vary from piece to piece
- cUL US Listed
- Made in USA
12.5"H x 7.5"W x 3.75"D
120 V AC input voltage TRIAC, ELV and 0-10 V dimming P1
277 V AC input voltage TRIAC, ELV and 0-10 V dimming P2
7 Watt 565 Lumens 120 Volt Integrated LED CRI 90
Please allow 4 to 5 weeks to deliver.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.