Cerno Imber 17 Pendant
Designed by Nick Sheridan in 2019
The Ignis and Imber were inspired by the same design principles that make Cerno and ICRAVE well suited to collaborate. Honesty, simplicity, elemental, timeless and quality are words that sit at the core of both companies' design ethos and we believe these light fixtures embrace these qualities well. Each fixture was reduced to its essential parts - frame and shade- highlighting the interplay of the components, and accentuating the clean lines of the form.
- Materials: Solid Wood, Metal finish
- Wood grain will vary
- cUL US Listed
- Made in USA
Integrated LED Specifications
- Light output: 1250 Lumens source
- Universal Medium Base Socket without diffuser
- Light color: 2700 K or 3500 K
- Additional color temperatures as well as sunset dimming are available upon request.
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 13 W
- Input voltage: 120-277 V AC
- Dimmable: 0-10 V dimming at 120-277 V ACTRIAC and ELV dimming at 120 V AC only
- LED driver 3.25" x 2.25" x 1.25"
Medium Base E26 Specifications
- E26 base, type A lamp, 75 W max
- Bulbs not included
- Input voltage: 250 V AC max
Fixture: 17"D x 17.75"H
Cord Length: 96"
Integrated LED with difusser L-27 P1
Integrated LED with difusser L-35 P1
53 Watt 1050 Lumens 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp Not Included
13 Watt 1250 Lumens 120 Volt Integrated LED
13 Watt 1250 Lumens 120 Volt/277 Volt Integrated LED
Please allow 4 to 5 weeks to deliver.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.