Artemide Lana Suspension
design by Carlotta de Bevilacqua
An LED luminaire of molded transparent polycarbonate and a textured cable, the optical unit generates broad luminous beams with very high yields and a mild light scattering effect.
Geometric interplay of the reflector's external layer of 90-degree prisms with inner micro-lens surfaces provides even light distribution for desired angles.
- Diffuser in molded transparent polycarbonate
- Suspension structure in thermoplastic
- Suspension cable in fabric
- Diffuser acts as diffuser as well as optical unit
- Lamp type: LED ONLY (Non Integrated)
- Lamp: 8W GU10 max
- Lamp included: No
- Control type: Dimmable 2-Wire
- Input voltage: 120V
- Power consumption: 10W
4 15/16" dia. x 6 7/16" H + 59 1/16" cable length
1 x 8W max GU10 base LED bulb (not included)
Please allow to ship from our warehouse within 2 to 4 weeks.
5 year Limited warranty
Made in Italy
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.