Focal Upright Locus Desk 4
The Locus Desk's design seamlessly blends functionality and handsome construction. It is an ergonomic standing desk that is both height and incline adjustable, enabling you to easily customize it for your workspace and work style. Old school elegance gets a boldly modern update.
- Desktop angle ranges from flat to 15°
- Desktop angle adjusts by releasing handles on sides of desk frames
- Cup holders removable to hold custom Koncept light base
- Height Adjustment Handle has a 1:2 lifting ratio. One turn equals 0.25"
- Height Adjustment Mechanism is a German spindle/bevel gear system. Rated to hold up to 180 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 13-Layer, 0.75" Hardwood plywood, NAUF plywood available. Three layers of polyurethane varnish on veneers. Made in USA
- Synthetic leather work surface. Non-PVC material
- Powder-coated aluminum
- Powder-coated steel
- Powder-coated cast zinc
- Hardened steel and aluminum
- Powder-coated cast aluminum with steel insert
- Powder-coated cast recyclable aluminum
- Powder-coated extruded recyclable aluminum
Note: Some assembly required.
FSD-1000-BK: Black Matte Laminate
FSD-1000-WH: Glacier White Laminate
FSD-1000-OA: White Oak Veneer
FSD-1000-WA: Black Walnut Veneer
36"-48" H x 48" W x 30" L
Ships in 5 to 7 business days.
This item is final sale and not eligible for return.