Cerno Muto LED Pendant
Designed by Nick Sheridan in 2019
The way the walnut planes in the Muto both block and bounce light makes for a very dynamic composition of light and shadow, from any vantage point. While the pinwheel form with its repeating elements is symmetric, it appears very sculptural from any one view. The modern floating ideal is realized in the Muto. By holding each walnut element away from its neighbor, so each plane floats, the whole fixture feels weightless as if it were floating itself.
- Materials: Solid Wood, Polymer
- Product weight: 17 lb
- Light source: integrated LED
- Light output - total: 2626 Lumens source
- Light output - ambient: 1376 Lumens source
- Light output - downlight: 1250 Lumens source
- Light color: 2700K or 3500K
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 25 W
- Brushed aluminum CM-006 8" square canopy with black mesh cables included
- Suitable for a sloped ceiling
- Wood grain will vary
- cUL US Listed
- Made in USA
- Overall dimension: 32"W x 32"H x 14.5"D
- Drop length field adjustable: 72"
120-277 V 120 V AC input voltage TRIAC, ELV and 0-10 V dimmable 240 and 277 V input only 0-10 V dimmable P1
25W LED included
Please allow 4 to 5 weeks to deliver.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.