Santa & Cole Nimba 120 LED Suspension Lamp
design by Antoni Arola, 1997
Nimba is a floating ring comprising a metal profile and an inner shade that scatters the light. The lamp's name is inspired by 'the nimbus or halo around holy images, which can be seen, but is not there'. Nimba shines light on the center of nowhere to radiate out in all directions, effortlessly combining simplicity and high technology. LED lighting is used to highlight all types of space and project with extensive, serene and soft light radiation.
- Stainless steel structure with matte or gold varnish finish
- White engineering plastic lampshade
- Black metallic circular ceiling plate with power supply incorporated
- Suitable for dimming systems 1-10V / DALI (External dimmer switch 1-10V / DALI not included)
- Suitable for Junction Box
- Strip of 276 LEDs
- Power system: 95W
- Input: 90 ~ 305 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz)
- Operating voltage: 24 VDC
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Typical CRI: 90
- Lifetime: 40,000 hours
- Luminous flux: 3713 lm
Clean with a smooth cloth. It is advised not to use any ammonia, solvent or abrasive products.
47.2" D x 3.1" H
Electric cable length: 5m / 196.8"
95W LED Strip (included)
This is a production item. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks to ship.
Made in Spain
NIM12LED: Stainless Steel Matte finish, Dimmable 1-10V
NIM12LED-DALI: Stainless Steel Matte finish, Dimmable DALI
NIM123LED: Stainless Steel Golden finish, Dimmable 1-10V
NIM123LED-DALI: Stainless Steel Golden finish, Dimmable DALI
This item is final sale and not eligible for return.