Santa & Cole Nimba 90 LED Suspension Lamp
design by Antoni Arola, 1997
Nimba is a floating ring comprising a metal profile and an inner shade that scatters the light. The lamp's name is inspired by 'the nimbus or halo around holy images, which can be seen, but is not there'. Nimba shines light on the center of nowhere to radiate out in all directions, effortlessly combining simplicity and high technology. LED lighting is used to highlight all types of space and project with extensive, serene and soft light radiation.
- Stainless steel structure with matte or gold varnish finish
- White engineering plastic lampshade
- Black metallic circular ceiling plate with power supply incorporated
- Suitable for dimming systems 1-10V / DALI (External dimmer switch 1-10V / DALI not included)
- Suitable for Junction Box
- Strip of 192 LEDs
- Power system: 65W
- Input: 90 ~ 305 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz)
- Operating voltage: 24 VDC
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Typical CRI: 90
- Lifetime: 40,000 hours
- Luminous flux: 2540 lm
Clean with a smooth cloth. It is advised not to use any ammonia, solvent or abrasive products.
33.5" D x 3.1" H
Electric cable length: 5m / 196.8"
65W LED Strip (included)
This is a production item. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks to ship.
Made in Spain
NIM09LED: Stainless Steel Matte finish, Dimmable 1-10V
NIM09LED-DALI: Stainless Steel Matte finish, Dimmable DALI
NIM093LED: Stainless Steel Golden finish, Dimmable 1-10V
NIM093LED-DALI: Stainless Steel Golden finish, Dimmable DALI
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.