Artemide Nur 1618 Acoustic Suspension
design by Ernesto Gismondi
The bestselling appliance Nur, an iconic product from the Artemide collection, is restyled in a new acoustic version. The bell-shaped body is designed to mark the boundaries through light, as well as with ambient sound control. The special material absorbs sound waves and reduces their reverberation time, the body's geometry enhances the material's properties by trapping and absorbing sound within. The selected colors, matched with a white inner surface, valorize light. Perfect environmental quality is thus obtained.
- Body of lamp in polyethylene
- Upper cap in borosilicate sanded glass
- Lamp type: LED
- Power consumption: 124.8W
- LED type: 121W C.O.B. (integrated)
- CCT (Correlated Color Temperature): 3000K
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): >93
- Life expectancy: 50000 hours
- Control type: Dimmable 0-10V
- Input Voltage: 120V-277V
- Driver: INVENTRONICS - 1 x EUC-150S140DTA
36 1/8" dia. x 27 13/16" H x 102 3/8" maximum overall height
124.8W LED C.O.B. (included)
Please allow to ship from our warehouse within 2 to 4 weeks.
5 year Limited warranty
Made in Italy
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.