Artemide Oblique 45 LED Floor Outdoor Light
design by Arik Levy
Oblique's design is an expression of a sprouting plant. The oblique light head pushes up and stretches the vertical stem, just like a bean sprout. The 2 dimensions of the design render the piece nearly invisible from some angles, while providing solid support from others.
The outer shell wraps around the lighting head to hold it in place. The slightly downward angle of Oblique projects LED light via a high-performance reflector, preventing glare and defining a quiet light zone. The floor and wall versions in the collection provide a comprehensive solution to all outdoor lighting needs, both private and public.
- Body in aluminum
- Diffuser in frosted tempered glass
- Reflector in polycarbonate
- Slightly downward angle projects light via a high-performance reflector
- Ground spike (T086500)
- Lamp type: LED
- Delivered lumens: 780.7lm
- Light output ratio: 39.1lm/W
- Power consumption: 20W
- LED type: 20W C.O.B. (integrated)
- CCT (Correlated Color Temperature): 3000K
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): >90
- Life expectancy: 50000 hours
- Control type: Dimmable 2-Wire
- Input Voltage: 120V
Diffuser: 3 15/16" dia.
Overall height: 17 13/16"
Depth: 7 3/16"
20W LED C.O.B. (included)
Please allow to ship from our warehouse within 2 to 4 weeks.
5 year Limited warranty
Made in Italy
This item is final sale and not eligible for return.