Artemide Oblique LED Floor Outdoor Light with Ground Spike
design by Arik Levy
Oblique's design is an expression of a sprouting plant. The oblique light head pushes up and stretches the vertical stem, just like a bean sprout. The 2 dimensions of the design render the piece nearly invisible from some angles, while providing solid support from others.
The outer shell wraps around the lighting head to hold it in place. The slightly downward angle of Oblique projects LED light via a high-performance reflector, preventing glare and defining a quiet light zone. The floor and wall versions in the collection provide a comprehensive solution to all outdoor lighting needs, both private and public.
- Body in aluminum
- Diffuser in frosted tempered glass
- Reflector in polycarbonate
- Slightly downward angle projects light via a high-performance reflector
- Lamp type: LED
- Delivered lumens: 780.7lm
- Light output ratio: 39lm/W
- Power consumption: 20W
- LED type: 20W C.O.B. (integrated)
- CCT (Correlated Color Temperature): 3000K
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): >90
- Life expectancy: 50000 hours
- Control type: Dimmable 2-Wire
- Input Voltage: 120V
Diffuser: 3 15/16" dia.
Depth: 7 1/8"
Overall height: 7 5/8" + 8 1/16" (ground spike)
20W LED C.O.B. (included)
This item is On Order Only. Please allow to ship from our warehouse within 10 to 16 weeks.
5 year Limited warranty
Made in Italy
OBL0011: Oblique Anthracite Grey
OBL0012: Oblique White
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.