Artemide Pipe Floor Lamp
design by Herzog & Demeuron
Pipe is a floor standing fixture for adjustable direct or indirect diffused lighting.
A flexible arm encased in natural platinic (anti-yellowing) silicone holds a randomly-perforated, mirrored-aluminum reflector diffuser covered in transparent rubber-effect polycarbonate.
- Steel base "soft touch" effect painted
- Stem covered by a natural platinic silicone sheath (anti-yellowing)
- Diffuser in polycarbonate with rubber-effect coat
- Internal reflector made of specular with random perforations
- Transparent lens
- Arm is flexible and can be adjusted to direct the light
- Perforations on reflector allow for unique lighting effect
- Lamp type: LED
- Delivered lumens: 1763lm
- Light output ratio: 63.30lm/W
- Power consumption: 27W
- LED type: 25W C.O.B. (integrated)
- CCT (Correlated Color Temperature): 2700K
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): >90
- Life expectancy: 50000 hours
- Control type: DIMMABLE (On Body)
- Input Voltage: 120V
- Driver: TCI - 1 x DC-MAXIJOLLY-US-M
Anodized grey (Stem)
Base: 11 13/16" D x 5 1/2" H
Diffuser: 8 1/4" D
Overall height: 86 5/8"
27W LED C.O.B. (included)
If in stock, item ships in 2 to 4 weeks.
5 year Limited warranty
Made in Italy
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.