Positive Posture Sora Leather True Zero Gravity Recliner
design by Ken Okuyama
Singular sophistication in a True Zero Gravity recliner. Feel your stress melt away as you relax into the extraordinary comfort of Sora. Designed by Ken Okuyama, the creative genius behind the world's most iconic automotive styles from Ferrari and Pininfarina, Sora seamlessly blends high design with unmatched comfort. Exceptional craftsmanship makes Sora an indulgent escape that will last a lifetime.
True Zero Gravity recliners gracefully conform to your physique and unique relaxation requirements. By gently cradling your neck, spine, and head, and softly supporting your extremities, Positive Posture chairs eliminate strain on your muscles, joints, and bones. This enables better breathing and circulation, for greatly enhanced overall wellness. Fine-tune your recliner to your perfect personal comfort profile. Dual finger-touch controls let you activate subtle, independent, whisper-quiet movements of the seat and back to True Zero Gravity, bringing you instant comfort!
- Well-apportioned top-grain leather or superior fabric covering
- Ultra smooth, quiet and easy-to-use electric True Zero Gravity
- Tasteful aluminum legs complement varied interiors
- Included buttons control dual motors for limitless positions
- Independently adjustable back recline and footrest
- Form-fitting pillows easily adjust to desired support
- Adjustable cervical support pillow (neck bolster) encourages proper alignment
- Steel frame chassis that is built to last
- Anthropometric construction allows for comfortable sitting and reclining
- Meticulously crafted in Japan
- Power Requirement: 120 Volts AC / 60 Hertz
- User Weight Limit 285 lbs (129.27 kg)
- Endurance Testing Standard: Over 100,000 cycles (Recline and Leg Rest Actuators)
- 2 Motors
Top Grain Leather
CHE: Chestnut leather
RAV: Raven leather
Upright length: 31"
Ships in 3 to 5 business days.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.