Elipson Sound Tree
design by Maurizio Galante, Tal Lancman, and Jean-Yves Le Porcher
Sound Tree is a multi-speaker sound sytem. It is a tree that holds the rustling sounds of a forest. Originally conceived for convivial spaces, this surprising sound object is composed of twelve spherical speaker-fruits suspended from the ceiling by creeper-cables, ripe for the picking. By scaling the number of speakers,it can be adapted to any environment, intimate or social.
The Sound Tree is available with 12 fruits whith the trunk. Delivered with a red lacquered Music Center.
- 200W Active Subwoofer
- 1 customized MC ceter amplifier
- 1 USB dongle
- 1 iPad/iPhone dongle and creeper cables
- 2-years warranty
- Built-in 8" subwoofer driver for low frequencies
- Extruded body with MDF internal structure, high gloss red lacquer finish
Fruits (12 pcs.)
- Spherical speakers for medium and high frequencies
- 4" coaxial driver
- 3/4" tweeter
- Power: 30W
- Fiber glass reinforced resin cabinet
- High gloss red lacquer, mesh grill and metal ring
Trunk: 12.5" W x 39.3" H x 12.5" D
Fruit: 5.9" D
This item is special order. Please allow 5 to 6 weeks to ship.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.