TOOU TA Side Chair Yi Base
design by Simone Viola
TA Side Chair has a shape that reflects its use and its aesthetics that can never be compromised. A flowing design triggered directly by natural ergonomics. Molded around its use, it traces the profile of the body, eating or working at the table. It allows a resting position, halfway between a state of wakefulness and sleep, moments spent waiting or enjoying company. Its design is inspired by the style of the 50's but with a touch of absolute contemporaneity, that of honest and democratic design, made possible by an advanced but relatively simple construction technique.
- Components: 85% Polypropylene / 15% Fiberglass Shell
- Solid steel base frame support with wooden Oak legs
- Warranty: Three year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- Seat cushions available at added cost
1501CN: Stained Natural Oak + Chrome Plated metal
1501BB: Stained Black Oak + Black Powder Coated metal
18" W x 32" H x 21" Depth x 18" seat height
Ships in 7 business days.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.