The Bouquet Pendant Light Medium Single Shade by Le Klint
Design by Sinja Svarrer Damkjaer, 2007
Inspired by spring flowers and Nordic elegance and aesthetics, Sinja Svarrer Damkjaer has created a lamp collection that reinterprets classic cross-pleating. The Bouquet is a contemporary pendant lamp that can be used everywhere in the home and even in the office. The combination of rustic braided flax textile covered electrical wires, oak details and LE KLINT precision pleating patterns, has been fused together to emphasize a softer organic expression. The lamp provides a soft, atmospheric light and, with its intricate yet visually soothing hand-folded shade, it is itself an additional decoration in any room. Pendant lamp providing a diffused warm glow; no visibility to bulb from any angle. To be hard wired into the ceiling.
- Materials: Hand folded paper or PVC plastic shade, Light oak detail where cord meets shade, Braided linen covered cord
- Product Dimensions: 7.9" Dia. x 8.2" H
- Product Weight: 2 pounds
- Dimensions: 9"L x 9"W x 11"H
- Light Source: E12 10 watt max. LED. Bulb not included
- Cord: 5' braided linen covered cord followed by 10' white PVC cord
- Canopy: 5.5" Dia. white painted metal
- Certification: UL listed upon request
- Environment: For indoor use only
Usually ships in 5 to 7 business days. Please to find out the availability of this item.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective. Please notify us via email with pictures within 24 hours for defective or incorrect product received.