Artemide Tigia Wall Light
design by Pio & Tito Toso
Tigia is a wall lamp with an elementary shape and a small size to meet the ADA standards, which provide for minimum protrusion. Starting from the size constraints related to these functional traits, the optical unit was designed in view of ensuring appropriate light distribution into the environment with a very limited thickness.
A high-power COB LED is fitted in the bottom of the lamps' body. An asymmetrical optical unit controls emission by opening towards the central part of the room.
Tigia can be installed to obtain direct illumination, yet ensuring very comfortable lighting. The body joins the functional elements together in a sober and softly elegant way.
- Body in die-cast aluminum
- Can be mounted to obtain either direct or indirect light emission
- Lamp type: LED
- Delivered lumens: 1143lm
- Light output ratio: 80lm/W
- Power consumption: 14W
- LED type: 11W C.O.B. (integrated)
- CCT (Correlated Color Temperature): 3000K
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): >90
- Life expectancy: 50000 hours
- Control type: Dimmable 2-Wire
- Input Voltage: 120V-277V
- Driver: HATCH - 1 x XTC32-0700P-UNV-I
5 5/16" dia. x 3 15/16" Ext
14W LED C.O.B. (included)
Please allow to ship from our warehouse within 2 to 4 weeks.
5 year Limited warranty
Made in Italy
This item is final sale and not eligible for return.