Artemide Tolomeo Lantern Outdoor Floor Lamp
design by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina
Tolomeo Outdoor Lantern recalls the design of old lampposts, in use when light was produced from oil. The light source is enclosed in a diffusing cap fitted inside a transparent IP65 plastic unit, for direct and diffused lighting.
The structural elements of the Tolomeo were strengthened with materials and finishes ideal for outdoor use.
- Base and body in aluminum
- Diffuser coated with a durable and washable plastic material
- Lighting source fitted inside a transparent IP65 plastic unit that recalls old lanterns
- Structural elements strengthened and consolidated for outdoor use
- 5 meters cord length
- Lamp type: LED
- Delivered lumens: 1880lm
- Light output ratio: 81.74lm/W
- Power consumption: 23W
- LED type: 20W C.O.B. (integrated)
- CCT (Correlated Color Temperature): 3000K
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): >90
- Life expectancy: 50000 hours
- Control type: Dimmable 2-Wire
- Input Voltage: 120V
Body & Base
Diffuser: 5 3/4" dia. x 6 5/16" H
Overall height: 86"
Arm extension: 26 3/16"
Base: 23 5/8" dia.
23W LED C.O.B. (included)
Please allow to ship from our warehouse within 2 to 4 weeks.
5 year Limited warranty
Made in Italy
This item is final sale and not eligible for return.