Artemide Tolomeo Lantern Outdoor Floor Lamp
design by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina
Tolomeo Outdoor Lantern recalls the design of old lampposts, in use when light was produced from oil. The light source is enclosed in a diffusing cap fitted inside a transparent IP65 plastic unit, for direct and diffused lighting.
The structural elements of the Tolomeo were strengthened with materials and finishes ideal for outdoor use.
- Base and body in aluminum
- Diffuser coated with a durable and washable plastic material
- Lighting source fitted inside a transparent IP65 plastic unit that recalls old lanterns
- Structural elements strengthened and consolidated for outdoor use
- 5 meters cord length
- Delivered lumens 1880lm
- Light output ratio 81.74lm/W
- Power consumption 23W
- Led type 20W C.O.B.*
- CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) 3000K
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) >90
- Life expectancy 50000Hrs
- Control type Dimmable 2-Wire
- Input Voltage 120V
Body & Base
Diffuser: 5 3/4" dia. x 6 5/16" H
Overall height: 86"
Arm extension: 26 3/16"
Base: 23 5/8" dia.
23W LED C.O.B. (included)
Usually ships in 5 to 7 business days. Please to find out the availability of this item.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective. Please notify us via email with pictures within 24 hours for defective or incorrect product received.