Artemide Vigo Floor Lamp
design by David Chipperfield
Vigo reinterprets the concept of an old-fashioned street light for domestic environment. Consisting of dual overlapping cones with one placed inside and flush with its mate.
The inner cone is made of black metal while the outer is transparent, hand-blown borosilicate glass. Together, the cones produce aesthetic contrast but work in unison to shape, direct and diffuse light.
- Structure and floor support in painted metal
- Diffuser in handblown borosilicate glass with anti-glare blasting
- Cloth covered electrical cord
- Height of diffuser can be adjusted
- Lamp type: LED-T (Non Integrated) ONLY
- Lamp: max 10W GU10
- Lamp included: No
- Control type: On/Off
- Input voltage: 120V
- Power consumption: 11.5W
Diffuser: 5" 1/8 x 10" Base Dia.
Overall height: 66 15/16"
10W 120V GU10 base LED (not included)
If in stock, item ships in 2 to 4 weeks.
Made in Italy
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.