Libratone Zipp Speaker
Libratone's Zipp AirPlay speaker for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Mac/PC and Android devices offers absolute audio freedom wrapped in fine changeable Italian wool. Move Libratone Zipp around your house, use it at work, or share your music outdoors.What's in the Box
- AC Charger
- Zipp Speaker
- Wireless sound without any setup hassles
- PlayDirect eliminates need for a Wi-Fi access point
- Wool cover you can change in less than a minute
- FullRoom technology for a 360 degrees sound experience
- Built-in rechargeable battery for playing anywhere
- PlayDirect: PlayDirect technology is AirPlay and DLNA on-the-go! Works with iPad (4th and 3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad, iPad mini, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th and 3rd generations) with iOS 4.3.3 and iTunes 10.2.2 (Mac and PC) or later.
- Technology: Wireless active speaker with built-in Digital Signal Processing and Digital Amplification. Implements Libratone patent pending FullRoomï¾™ acoustic technology for exceptional sound performance.
- Airplay: It works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iOS 4.3.3 or later, Mac with OS X Mountain Lion, and Mac/ PC with iTunes 10.2.2 or later.
- DNLA: Stream music from your DLNA ready music app on your DLNA ready Android / WP8 / Windows computer directly to your Libratone speaker.
- Battery: The rechargeable battery in Libratone Zipp gives you complete audio freedom. The speaker plays up to 8 hours wired or up to 4 hours wirelessly per charge.
- Amplifier: 60W total. Full Digital Amplification 2.1 Stereo system with FullRoom DSP optimization.
- Drive Units: 1 x 4" bass and 2 x 1" ribbon based tweeters.
- Inputs: AirPlay, PlayDirect, DLNA (Windows and Android devices), USB audio (iPod, iPhone and iPad) and 3.5 mm audio minijack for analog sound.
- Power: 110-230 Volt AC, 50/60Hz. Power consumption 40 W external charger. Energy saving standby power consumption of less than 1W.
If in stock, item ships in 3 to 5 business days.
All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.